Friday, August 14, 2009

My Future in Technology

When I first signed up for this class on technology I thought, "what else do I really have to learn"? I know how to e-mail people, look up information, and type up flyer's. Well, what I soon found out was that I was looking up information incorrectly, typing BORING brochures and newsletters for my students families, and had no idea what a blog even was. After learning countless ways of using the Internet I feel more confident in saying I understand the WWW. I think I will use this new information most in my classroom. I will teach my students to research correctly, and send home more appealing flyer's so they do not get thrown away the second the student gets home. I think this class is good for everyone to take, if you are receiving a degree or not. I has defiantly made my life easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment