Thursday, August 13, 2009

A way to get famalies attention through flyers, and newsletters!!

As a current special education teacher I feel it is extremely important to have school flyer's carefully read. I send home flyer's for upcoming field trips, parent night, fundraisers, and other important information I feel my parents should read. I am guilty of being so busy and just "wipping" up boring flyer's. This class has taught me to make them bold and appealing to make sure they do not get thrown away with all the other parers in the students backpack. I am currently working in a summer program that includes many field trips and parents have to be informed of the events ahead of time. My new knowledge of this technology has helped me look good and my program be more successful because the children and families are aware of the next days events.

No comments:

Post a Comment